The Possum Kingdom Chamber of Commerce is the center of the PK Community for businesses and individuals, serving as a public relations outreach for Possum Kingdom Lake, Palo Pinto, Young, and Stephens County. Our lake area population is spread out over three counties, with three different political environments. All in all, it is a challenging communication environment. If you want to know what is going on at the lake, being a member of the PK Chamber of Commerce gives you a consistent, reliable source of information. Choose from three membership levels: Corporate, Business and Individual.
Click here to review and/or print a membership form, membership levels and benefits.
Important Tax Information
Membership dues in the Chamber of Commerce may be tax deductible as an ordinary business expense per our 501 (C)(6) status. Dues paid to the Chamber are not a charitable tax deduction for federal Income Tax purposes. The Chamber is not a charity, but serves as an advocacy organization for area business. Consult your personal Tax Specialist for details regarding deductions.
Corporate Membership - $275 Annually
- Premium Bold typeface listing in up to five business categories that promote your business on the Chamber web site and annual Visitor and Membership Directory
- Representation at all Chamber attended functions and shows
- Your business contact information will be supplied to all applicable inquires
- Complimentary notary service and use of fax and copy machine
- Complimentary use of computer and high speed internet service
- Placement of your brochures/business cards in the Chamber office
- Discounted rates for rental of the Chamber building meeting facilities
- Membership plaque
- Submit business information to the PKCC newsletter email
Click here to complete and email or mail the membership application.